This is the new iPad Pro. It has the world’s most advanced mobile display. It has pro cameras that can transform reality. It’s so fast most PC laptops can’t catch up. And you can use it with touch, pencil, keyboard, and now a mouse or trackpad.
The 12.9-inch iPad Pro features an immersive, edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display. The new pro cameras - Wide and new Ultra Wide - combined with the all-new LiDAR Scanner enable entirely new experiences in the next generation of augmented reality (AR) apps. A12Z Bionic chip for powering essential apps and graphics‑intensive games. Support for the new Magic Keyboard with trackpad2 and Apple Pencil. Faster Wi-Fi. All-day battery life. And access to millions of apps on the App Store to transform iPad Pro into anything you need, anywhere you need it.
• 12.9-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and P3 wide colour1
• A12Z Bionic chip with Neural Engine
• 12-megapixel Wide camera, 10-megapixel Ultra Wide camera and LiDAR Scanner
• 7-megapixel TrueDepth front camera
• Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• Four Speaker Audio and five studio-quality microphones
• 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6
• Up to 10 hours of battery life3
• USB-C connector for charging and accessories
• Support for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio and Apple Pencil2
• iPadOS with intuitive multitasking and all the great features of iOS 13
Magic Keyboard coming in May. Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1. The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 12.9 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
3. Battery life varies by use and configuration;
4. App count refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries or regions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.