AudioCodes’ MediaPack 1xx series of Analog VoIP Gateways are cost-effective, stand-alone VoIP gateways that provide superior voice technology for connecting legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems. The MediaPack 1xx series gateways support a wide variety of service provider and enterprise applications:
- Service providers can use MediaPack gateways to connect Multi-Tenant Units (MTUs), IP Centrex subscribers, payphones, and rural users over wireless and satellite links
- Enterprises can use MediaPack gateways to connect their legacy PBX systems over an IP infrastructure. In addition, in IP Centrex and central IP-PBX applications, MediaPack enhances remote location availability and provides Stand Alone Survivability (SAS) when there is no IP connection between branch locations and a central SIP server, SIP proxy or central IP-PBX
The MediaPack 1xx gateways are fully interoperable with leading softswitches, SIP servers and H.323 systems.
- Support for 2 to 24 analog ports
- T.38 fax compliant
- Rich subscriber feature set: 3-way conference with local mixing, call pickup, hunt groups, call forwarding, call hold and call transfer
- Echo cancellation, jitter buffer, voice activity detection (VAD) and comfort noise generation (CNG)
- Complies with MGCP, H.323v4 and SIP control protocols
- Leverage investment in existing analog telephone, modem, and fax systems – easing VoIP migration
- Lifeline for fallback to PSTN for E911 (Emergency number PSTN breakthrough) or upon network/power failure (FXO and/or FXS configurations)
- Standalone Survivability (SAS) keeps your business running in the event of a network failure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.