You have no items in your shopping cart.
New devices have a mandatory warranty period of 12 months. After that, customers are required to bear the costs repair services of any damage or product replacement. This can be very expensive!
Lenovo offers the right solution for those who want more than one year of peace of mind: Depot Warranty Extensions allow you to increase the warranty length for up to 5 years, ensuring you can enjoy your devices longer and avoid unexpected costs.
Lenovo™ Depot Warranty
Fact: our technicians are the best people to take care of any problem that your device might present. And with Lenovo™ Depot Warranty, you can rest assure that they will be available for you every single time that you meet an issue that will demand technical support.
If an issue cannot be resolved by phone, Lenovo will facilitate shipping the system to a designated facility for repair, taking care of any costs involved on shipping or packaging on this process, and making sure that the device is returned to you in the shortest time possible.
- No one knows our products like we do. The best products deserve the best service.
- Certified Lenovo technicians use original qualified parts for the highest quality repairs.
- Our global network of regional support centers offers consistent, local-language support to customers, wherever they are.
Why Extend Your Warranty?
- Avoid unplanned expenses with maintenance and service.
- Increase the lifetime of your device, assuring the best possible technical service for it
- Guaranteed original spare parts anytime that your device needs repair.
- Hassle free shipping to and from Lenovo’s service facilities, with no extra cost involved.