Smart Extruder+ for MakerBot Replicator and Mini
The MakerBot Smart Extruder+ for the MakerBot Replicator & Replicator Mini 3D Printer
Print with Confidence and Ease
The MakerBot Smart Extruder+ is a culmination of product design and 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing that delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA filament. This version of the Smart Extruder+ is compatible with the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation) and the MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer.
- Backed by a 6-month warranty when using PLA filament, which is double that of the Smart Extruder
- Tested for 160,000+ hours to ensure reliability, superior results and greater print success for a longer period of time
- Improved components and an enhanced sensor system ensure simple, reliable 3D printing from start to finish.
- Features enhanced homing, better connectivity, as well as drastically reduced clogging and jams
- Easy to replace or swap so you can minimize downtime and continue printing
- Detects the absence of filament, automatically pauses your print, and sends notifications to MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile
Model of 3D Printer:
MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Gen)
MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
Filament: MakerBot Small or Large Spools of PLA Filament
Required Downloads: Firmware 1.9 or higher and MakerBot Desktop 3.9 or higher
Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm [0.015 in]
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.