The Replicator + is MakerBot's Award Winning 3D printer for education
Easy to set up and easy to use, the Replicator+ has safety features optimized for the classroom. There’s a removable flexible bed that isn’t heated; an extruder where the hot-end is out of reach of curious fingers; and a semi-enclosed build-space that protects the build area from foreign objects.
Moreover, there’s a cloud-based slicing option, where a model can be selected on Thingiverse and sent directly to the Replicator via a dedicated smartphone app. Everything can be monitored on your smartphone.
But the icing on the cake are the tools around it; a dedicated education space on Thingiverse, with STEM projects to make learning fun, plus an educator’s handbook to help teachers with core concepts around 3D modeling and printing. The company will even help you find grants to fund a MakerBot in your classroom.
The MakerBot Replicator + Desktop 3D Printer
- Build volume: 29.5 L x 19.5 W x 16.5 H (CM)
- Layer resolution: 100 microns
- Filament diameter: 1.75MM
- Filament compatibility: MakerBot PLA filament: large spool, MakerBot PLA filament: small spool, MakerBot tough PLA filament: large spool
- Extruder compatibility: Smart extruder+, Tought PLA Smart extruder+
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4MM
- Standardized features for easy and accessible 3D printing
- Engineered and tested for greater reliability
- Combines with powerful workflow tools to streamline the 3D printing process
- Flex build plate with grip build surface
- Includes the MakerBot smart Extruder
- On board camera
- Ease of use via the LCD display and dial